The Rampage PSU Range is the latest PSU series to be launched by GameMax. The Rampage Range is available in a flexible APFC Non-Modular (500W, 600W, 700W & 800W) and an APFC Semi-Modular power supply (750W) variants.
The GameMax Rampage is built using the highest quality components to deliver ‘Real Power Gaming’ to your PC. Not only is this power supply impressive in it’s performance but the components used in this power supply are components normally found in top tier brands without breaking the bank.
An excellent choice for basic systems and Gaming Rigs alike, or if you are simply looking to upgrade your current system, ideal for first time and experienced builders this is a power supply that is reliable, efficient and powerful enough to be the mainstay in your chosen build.
– 80 Plus Bronze Certification: The Rampage range are 80 Plus Bronze 230V certified achieving an efficiency of up to 88% at a load of 50%.
– Japanese TK Main Capacitor: With a Japanese TK main capacitor included in the Rampage delivers a reliable life expectancy and quality assurance.
– Power: The Rampage Range offers some Real Gaming Power, with a single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output. The 80 Plus 230V EU Bronze efficiency enables your high end components to work to their full potential.
– 14cm Cooling Fan: An ultra silent 14cm cooling fan ensures the Rampage delivers not only silent cooling but cooling that is effective guaranteeing a PSU that will run safely, smoothly and will last the distance.
– Flat Black Cables: Improve your aesthetics flat black cables have been used to enable builders to easily manage and save space improving airflow and creating a great looking PC.
– All Black Look: Black is the colour, with the all black finish and the flat black cables give your gaming PC a clean professional look.
– Warranty: The GameMax Rampage PSU Range comes with 2 Years Warranty.
Input Frequency Range
Power Good Signal
Hold Up Time
OVP / OPP / UVP
CE / FCC / CB
140mm Cooling Fan
80 PLUS Certification
80 PLUS Bronze
1 x 24+4 Pin MB
1 x 4+4 Pin 12V
6 x SATA
2 x 4-Pin Molex
2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
150mm x 87mm x 160mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
307mm x 199mm x 121mm
Net: 1.56 KGs
Gross: 1.8 KGs