With a design you usually find on higher end cases, the Seven pushes the CIT brand in to new territory. A MATX case designed with a black, plastic anti-dust front panel embraces 2 large RGB strips in the shape of the number 7. The strips can be synced with the rear 120 Single-Ring Halo Spectrum fan that is included giving any PC build a fantastic “out of the box” RGB and cooling solution that has 14 different colour modes to choose from.
The Seven also comes with a full acrylic left side panel, RGB control button, full length PSU shroud and lots of space for cable management making this a fantastic choice for anyone looking to change case.
- The two large RGB strips located on the front panel with 14 different colour modes create an amazing look that will be the jewel in the crown for any setup
- The Seven includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow
- The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key
- The Seven supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front/ Top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support
- A removable dust filter included at the top of the Seven is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis
- Body Material is 0.66mm SPCC Black Coated. Expansion Slots 4 full size